As you move into high power rocketry, one of the first things you will deal with will relate to dual deployment & the electronics around it.
We talk about it, and pass along some general advice along with our personal experiences.
Also in this episode:
- The crew discus the Tripoli clarifications around remote electronic switches.
- CG discusses the state of his flight computer / telemetry project
- Gheem finds a very interesting avionics system that has him totally geeked.
- The team discus their favorite (hard wired) power (arming) switches for their flight electronics.
- Jesse discusses his AV Bay construction techniques.
Links for this episode:
Jesse talks about this video as a great primer on building avionics bays
Pictures of CG’s flight computer system.